Sunday, March 7, 2010
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Monday, March 1, 2010
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Come deem our civilization
To that it which it wont want to be
Something that cannot be
Something that will not be
Something that we as ourselves cannot even grasp
Fight to live
Fight to be human
Feed the lives
Feed the ties
Feed the lies
Which hold our humans together
Our Humanoid conspiracies
We refuse to see
Can’t you breath?
Can’t you see?
All the senses
6 Billion human beings
One of which will change our lives
Change is in our grasp
Can you touch it?
Can you feel it?
Will you hold out your palm?
Will you raise it?
Reconstitute the destitute
Rebirth our souls
Rebirth our morals
Feel the blood on our hands
We are our own bands
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Monday, February 1, 2010
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Sunday, January 3, 2010
- Broke up with Greg, sorry Greg you just were a really bad bf and I could not handle two and a half hour conversations ever single night. Though it is nice that we are friends...sort of.
- Went to GIFTS, SUCH an awesome time, and I met Matt.
- Having my 'heart' broken by Matt in the middle of Vancouver when I was going to commit. That sucked but it needed to be done so that I know what I'm putting people through when I drop them on their asses unexpectedly. Thats all that a Break Up is, it is an unfortunate turn of completely unexpected and horrible words which happen to digest a relationship in three words: Sorry, its over.
- GETTING MY MAC! Yeah I know superficial and materialistic, but it is so pretty!!! I loves it (bad grammar).
- KICKING ass at the One Acts - school festival, my team and I did the 15 Minute Hamlet and it ROCKED!
- Ermmmmm.....OH! Coming up with the ideas for The Unknown and The Empire, two could be novels or screen plays - oh yeah that is hard to figure out.
- SEEING PEARL JAM FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! EDDIE VEDDER IS A DEMI-GOD
- Okay, I can't change that to 8 but this is number 8: DOCTOR WHo! Thanks David Tennant for being awesome and creative and just a down right wicked actor in general. We shall miss seeing you as the Doctor but we - I guess all of your fans, not sure why I'm writing in second person - know you shall go on to do amazing things! Thanks!
January 11, 2009
Well 2009! Yay what a year this one has been. God so fucking insane. Hmmmmmm:
IMPORTANT EVENTS IN OPHELYA TOR’S LIFE IN 2008:
1. Promising to Carson that I will live my life and not commit suicide.
2. The Nap (you know which day) Interestingly enough it was a peek of happiness and destruction.
3. Not dating Thom and becoming really awesome friends instead!
4. SAN FRANSICO!! And seeing Sabe there and talking and never missing anyone more (other than missing Carson so much that I almost cried everyday).
5. Missing the fact that Carson and I will never be the same L.
6. The One ACTS! Great experience but hard as fucking HELL!
7. Writing my own play (fuck yeah I accomplished that!)
8. Having a boyfriend
9. Having all of my friends accept him and bring him into their own lives. Thank you, you have no idea what it means to me and him!
10. Becoming more with my emotions (kind of) and realising that I can take charge and command.
11. One more thing, Thank you The New Pornographers for writing the song Bleeding Hearts Show, it has become our anthem!
I think that’s it. It was another amazing year and there were so many good times that I can’t think of just one time that over ruled them all and was the best. Each time I’m with you all I feel accepted and that I can be myself completely. Thank you my dears, I will remember you always and forever!
January 18, 2009
Well, HA this is an interesting little tid-bit I’m breaking up with Greg. I’m just not feeling it. I dunno, I’ll give it a week or so just so that I know for a fact that that is what I want. And I will know in a week. Also I just don’t want to deal with this bullshit anymore. He’s so needed and he doesn’t understand my need for space and solitude. UGH he just doesn’t understand me at all. He thinks he knows me but he’s barely just read chapter one of a thousand page novel. Anyways beside the fact that I’m most likely going to break his heart I am apparently a fucking pleasure vessel who has been placed on earth as a beacon of fucking heat. Heat meaning pleasurable existence. God, I just know how to cause, well, I know how to cause Greg extreme pleasure – minus New Years (that’s a no duh kinda way around it) – by just moving. It’s weird, like I know I’m a sexual being I just am but like I could probably tab Thom’s weaknesses really easily. Now its just using all of what I’ve learned to help me get someone who is worth it. Now who is worth my time of day? Hmmmm.
Boys at EMS Worth My Pleasure (this isn’t in an order):
1. Royce ( HOT!)
2. Morgan ( yet is a total ass and we are NOT in the same circle at ALL!) so actually he isn’t he’s just hot.
3. Nick ( Siguine or what ever his last name is but yeah not Dong….oh god! ICK!)
4. Chris Sadko (love this kid, so awesome and funny! Would totally date him. Whoa, total serge of happiness thinking of him. This is an odd feeling….I like it!)
5. Okay of course Carson, he’s just a no brainer but nothing is ever going to happen so whatev’s.
6. Danny (My night in shining Gayness love him so much!)
God damn we need to start hanging out with more guys. This shouldn’t be this hard. A couple years ago I could make a list 20 guys long. This is friggin depressing. And I have a boyfriend. This is bullshit okay more of an ex-boyfriend that just doesn’t know it yet. Besides the point we just need more boys. More good boys, like not good good but just good overall guys. The gentlemanly boys.Holy crap Greg is not a gentleman. Yeah he brought me a rose and showed up at my house unexpectedly but that’s because I told himto. He’s just so god damn needed. Ugh, piss off. Anyways going to bed now. I’ll need to rest for tomorrow. I’ve had a 4 day break. Go being sick and then falling down the stairs and hurting myself – yay…not! Okay I’m getting really bitter. Adios cyborg.
January 7, 2008
Weird, it’s 2008. Another pointless year has passed by. Dull as dish water, I’ll say. Nothing happened…oh wait, some stuff did happen:
IMPORTANT EVENTS IN OPHELYA TOR’S LIFE IN 2007:
1. Rejecting Dylan…and then falling helplessly in love with him.
2. The last day of school: the two hours spent with Andres and Eric will forever go down as some of the funniest and most memorable minutes of my life, and most enjoyed.
3. Asking Eric out and actually having feelings for him.
4. Going to Europe (no shit) and having a blast.
5. Being at the Wired Monk for the Their There thing and being the happiest I’ve ever felt and feeling so at peace as we belted out ‘Hey Jude’. Has gone down as THE most memorable moment in my life…so far.
6. All the mornings spent with Christine, Lauren and Laura.
7. Being in a class with a bunch of rowdy boys, learned a lot about myself and had a bunch of fun.
Thanks Guys and Everyone. You mean so much to me. High School has been so much fun and you made it that way. You all have a place in my heart and I will never, ever forget any of you.
Now it’s a new year and new memories will be made and new things to write about…nothing yet, but who knows what’s going to happen. In three weeks the new semester starts and so new classes are coming with new teachers and new people, or old people. I’m actually stoked for it. And well I really can’t wait for this semester to be over. I might jump for joy once I’ve finished my math provincial I’ll be so happy, second that for my Spanish final as well.
Well unfortunately I do have to go to bed, even though I am not the least bit tired, but it is school tomorrow, the first day back after our two week winter break, so I do need to turn my light off.Adios.