About Me

My photo
Youths eyes oversee truth Captained by a world of hatred Too young yet too old A thin line of reality “To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it's about, but the inner music that words make.” Truman Capote

Monday, March 1, 2010

GAH-HA!

Okay, so other than quoting ratatouille for my title, GAH-HA! I'm so messed right now. I think I had the worst weekend known to man kind, yet it was still awesome!Met a really awesome person, realised I REALLY didn't want to date my girl crush and found out my ex is still a fucking whore. ALL THE WHILE DEALING WITH REALLY DRUNK PEOPLE!! UGH!! Sometimes I hate teenage years.

Anyways, everything else is pretty mediocre. the most interesting thing is that I've constanty been texting this guy. UGH, such sillyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment