About Me

My photo
Youths eyes oversee truth Captained by a world of hatred Too young yet too old A thin line of reality “To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it's about, but the inner music that words make.” Truman Capote

Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend hell

Another day in fucking paradise... Not! Guess what? I got concussed over the weekend!! Oh yeah! So much fun. So what happend was I went to a soccer game, my own, and played in goal for half of it. Then I played out as a midfielder for the second half. During the last 20 minutes or so I had a ball to the head twice, both tines from close rang blasts!! I'm talking seriously hard kicks here. Then I was tackled, yes there is tackling in soccer and landed on my head. It was fun trying to stand after that.

So today I got to my friend S's for our morning ritual and I told her everything. Afterwhich I realized I'd be useless at school and stayed at her house and slept for the first two blocks, Spanish and writing. Both classes I need to get into the prohlgeam I want but I can make up what ever I missed.


Anyways, I have to write a poem - which I will post - on my version or vision if what hell is. By the by this is for my lit class. IT IS AWESOME!! so yeah. See yeah.



Toodles,

the Unconventional Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment