About Me

My photo
Youths eyes oversee truth Captained by a world of hatred Too young yet too old A thin line of reality “To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it's about, but the inner music that words make.” Truman Capote

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just Another Week

Okay so this week has been interesing. One: got a mild concussion on the weekend. Two: am feeling totally alienated from my two best buds, C and S, which blows!!! Erm what else sucks in my life. Oh! Bingo!! No body fucking listens to me. Okay j get it I'm a nieve little high school chick pleading to be understood. Just to clearify, I'm not looking to be understood I'm looking for some one to listen!!! Listening and understanding are completely different. I don't care if you get what I'm saying as long as you'll let me say it. If that is to much to ask for, sorry for being such a fucking insignicant waist of time. See you the after life fuckers.

Ps: just had a bad blow out at my dad. We don't always get along. Suppressed anger? Just a possibility.


Toodles,

the Unconventional Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment